It's amazing how living in another country can change you. Today I saw two baby geckos in my room at two different times. And I found myself talking to them and saying hi. It's very common around here to have them all over your house. They are good for us because they eat all of the bugs. I've even found two of them on the ceiling on two different occasions. After seeing me, they both landed on the floor, splatted and somehow survived.
These geckos have a special sound they make when communicating. They click repeatedly and it's hard to imagine such a big sound coming from such little creatures. Today I was woken up by one clicking in my room somewhere above my bed. All I could think is, please don't fall in my bed. The moral of the story is, these little geckos, they're not so bad. :)
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment