Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh give me a home...

where the buffalo roam. And the deer and the antelope play.

Here are some highlights from our Yellowstone trip. I must thank the Bradfields for such an amazing trip. It was truly an awesome experience that I will always remember and treasure.

You know what else rocks???????????? Nature.

Enjoy!!

Amy and I at the canyon

At the campsite

Just chillin'

Pretty cool hot spring at West Thumb. Or should I say pretty hot hot spring?

Look alive. Real danger at the geysers.

Bull Elk

On top of the world. Give it up for nature.

Mammoth Springs
We saw a coyote here!


Mother Grizzly and three babies

Hiking in the Tetons

Morning Glory Pool. It's actually fading because people are throwing things into the pool. How sad. :(

2 comments:

LoriLyn said...

That last one looks amazing!

Chaya said...

You're right...Mother Nature does rock!!!