Yesterday I finally got a positive reply from the sixty schools that I've applied to so far. Someone would like to interview me. ME! I have my first interview set up for the job fair in San Francisco. The school is in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. Now because I am totally ridiculous I couldn't sleep last night. Tons of things were running through my head. Like how am I going to decide what clothes to take? And I guess I'll just throw all my earrings in a suitcase? A large one. You know how I like earrings. What about my books and dvd's? And do they have vacuums there? Then I'm picturing me lugging all my stuff halfway around the world and I was already irritated because it wouldn't all fit together and roll nicely.
It's hard to move halfway around the world. And I haven't even had the interview yet. I know. Ridiculous.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm laughing so hard at your suitcase of earrings and the fact that your things won't roll nicely. But, I'm so excited for your interview! Hooray!
or in your case, earring, then horse
Yay-thanks Lori! Yes, Amber--earrings then horse. (Insert country here) won't know what hit it on the earring front.
Post a Comment