You know that feeling you get when you're a kid and summer's over? Yeah it's worse when you're an adult. Once you start hearing commercials about school supplies and "Back to School" specials it's all over. I know how lucky we are to have the summer off--most people don't!! But I feel like as soon as I start to really relax and get in the groove of summer, it's taken from me. Not that I don't love my job--the kids are awesome! But man! Summer is even better when you get to make the decisions. It sure is nice to do whatever you want, whenever you want, and still get paid. So, I plan to enjoy the hell out of these last couple of weeks so I'm refreshed and ready for the little preciouses next year.
Just some food for thought.
Sunday, August 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love your use of the word preciouses
Hee Hee. Got precious from
Amber years ago.
Post a Comment