Um. Well. Our hopes of creating a winning streak were struck down tonight. Here's how it went down.
First game: Hot as hell, got some outs, made some hits, lost. Not too bad.
Hour Break
Second game: A little cooler than hell, finally got some outs, tried to make some more hits, felt like we spent hours in the field, misplaced my positivity, lost. Bad.
During the the last inning of the second game when we were in the field, I almost had to walk off the field with an injury. A butt injury. But (or butt), I held it together until the end of the inning. As a runner was coming to first, I bent down to catch the ball and she ran right into my butt! The nerve. So after that I had a crazy charley horse and was in a lot of pain. Could NOT WAIT for the inning to end. It finally did. And then I had to bat. Man! Hit it right to the first baseman and got out. Damn!
You know what the sad part is? Tonight we had so many fans in the stands!! They were cheering and yelling! I told them to come to our practice. That's where we really bring it.
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment