Saturday: Tubing the Comal for the twins' b-day. It was so great to see everyone and be on the river. It was not great, however, to overindulge on Lone Star and lose my sunglasses and cover up (Poor everyone who had to hear about it. Sorry!).
You know it's a good time on the river when:
1. Kelli starts spelling out words like d-r-u-n-k.
2. We start daring each other to tuck and roll down the river bank.
3. You can start singing "We are the world" and the whole river joins in.
4. Korenn's drinking "water" from random dudes.
5. You're singing Michael Jackson with your eyes closed and shaking your fist.
6. You realize exactly why you don't do this every weekend anymore!
7. You think you actually start to sound like Michael Jackson.
Sunday:Went to the parents house and had some seafood. Proceeded to watch home videos from 1990 on the VCR. Yes, they still have a VCR. Let me just tell you--I still got the softball skills. And the smart mouth. At one point I think my whole family was crying we were laughing so hard. We all sounded like such hicks. I think the Texas accent is magnified on the camcorder. We were also using language like "reckon" and "ain't". I am convinced that I left my accent somewhere in the 90's. I was told that I was wrong.
Good times.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, you're wrong...you still have the accent! :)
Well good to see some things never change! :) That's how it was the weekend before. D_R_U_N_K!
Yes, some things never do change. It's awesome.
I have never laughed so hard in my life. You're blog brings a smile to my face every time I read it. I love my bff!!!!!!!
Post a Comment