Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Backyard Bruisers, Games 1 and 2

Well, I am sad to report that the only thing bruised is our ego. We lost both games!!We did manage to score. No goose eggs for us. Not sure of the final scores. I can report back once I get the official scores. I'm sure you'll want to follow so you can keep up with the post-season play. We did have some fun and managed to keep our dignity. And we looked good in our team shirts!

My favorite part of the night, you ask? Finally making it on base and running home. I was like lightning! Well, not really. But I felt like it!! Oh, and the water breaks. Those were good too.

PS-We're already scoping out some running exercises to be faster. See how committed we are?

3 comments:

LoriLyn said...

I have no doubt you were just like lightning! :)Congrats on making a run!

Dez said...

I love the game recap, you definitly hit the highlights. Oh by the way I think your currently in possession of the emphamis (sp) clipboard!

Lacey said...

Ha! Just call me Lightning (at least that's what I see when I replay it in my head!)

Yeah--the highlights!! Or at least the way I saw it. I'll take good care of the clipboard.