Sunday, March 01, 2009

I'm baaaaaack!

So, it's been awhile since I last posted. Three years to be exact. I was inspired by Chaya's recent blog to get back on and update my life blog style. I am currently teaching 3rd grade and love it! I have a great class that I'm in love with. They are really sweet and caring. I actually enjoy going to work.

On another note, I am getting ready to go to Europe. Super excited to visit and can't wait to experience life on the other side of the pond. Will post some pics and hopefully great stories after my return. I'm also looking to volunteer abroad this summer helping out wild life. Looking into Africa, Australia, Galapagos Islands or anywhere else that I find interesting and affordable.

Holla!

1 comment:

Chaya said...

Hey! On my follower section your link goes to lillace888, not lacey888. Of course there's something else we screwed up, right? Ha Ha! LOVE that your blog is back up and running!!!!!