Monday, January 02, 2006

I woke up today and shook my fist in anger.

My 2 week "Winter Vacation" (formerly Christmas Break) is officially over. I must say that I've thoroughly enjoyed myself. I feel like I'm back to my old self. All the sleeping late and drinking has done me good. I got to do so many things on my break, but there were so many things left undone. Like laundry. And watching "The Aviator". And the computer room at my parents' house. Oh well, there's always summer.

This 2 week break is definitely more for the teachers than the students. Especially the rookies. I might have quit if it weren't for this break. Yes, it is that stressful. Or at least it is for me. But, alas, I am refreshed and ready to go. Especially since I don't have a full week of work for the next 5 weeks. Really. I have at least 1 day off during the next 5 weeks (now some of these days are training, but still!). Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

No comments: