Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Today was a good day.

Today I am 27. My birthday was spectacular. The day was filled with my wonderful family, friends and students. And a little "surprise party" that my students planned that I pretended to have no idea about. Actually it turned out to be a pretty big party that took up our whole afternoon. They had been planning it for months. One word--precious. I've really got to hand it to the 4th graders. They can be so sweet and thoughtful.

All of my immediate family visited me today at school. It was hilarious. Today's festivities included: a cake with monkeys, trick candles, tons of food, gifts, cards and phone calls from my homies, streamers, a new foot massager, a parcel from Portland, and lots of hugs. I loved every minute of today. Thanks to everyone who made my day so special!!

No comments: