Well, it really is hard to believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone. Especially when it's 80 freakin' degress outside.
It was a good one. Very laid back. Except for my brother getting stung by a wasp that flew in his beer. Yup. He couldn't eat his HEB pre-cooked Thanksgiving dinner until about 8 p.m. Poor thing.
On another note, I am antsy. I have been off since Wednesday and I really don't know what to do. I might have Adult ADD. Which would be AADD. I'm not sure. I guess I am so used to having no time that it's hard for me to just sit and be. Although this is what I've wished for, it's weird. It's not that I really want to go back to work either. I spent 6 hours up at school yesterday and cried about it. I just don't know how to manage my time. I spent 6 hours on 1 week's lesson plan and entering grades!? WHAAAA! Who AM I??
That's all for now. Good day.
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment