Enough with the freakin worms. Driving my car has now become a full blown war. They are everywhere. They're hanging from the trees when I'm walking to the car. They are hanging on the outside of the window slowly crawling up. They are on the inside of the windows taunting me. They are hanging on their webs by my head. Needless to say, it's hard to drive when you're fighting off worms.
This weekend we went to the Poteet Strawberry Festival. There were no worms there. But, oh my god, the people. It was crazy. We did get to listen to some Roger Creager without fighting a huge mob and the beer and bathroom lines were short. That's really all I ask for. We had so much fun. We also consumed everything strawberry. Strawberry shortcake, strawberry wine, strawberry ice cream, chocolate covered strawberries, and some Bud Light (not strawberry). I had to hit the treadmill pretty hard this morning. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Monday, April 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment