Monday, October 25, 2004

I'm getting old

Saturday's drunken stupor=Sunday's hungover stupor. Not fun at all.

And by the way, Coyote Ugly on 6th street is nothing like the movie. Kind of disappointing.

"The Grudge" is scary. I love scary movies and so does my friend Chaya. But, we're not brave at all. We take pullovers so we can hide behind them and somehow ducking down in the seat make you safer. I think the audience was more scared by her screaming than the actual movie. We both screamed at one point, then started laughing. We're always a big hit in the theatre, let me tell you. It was a stressful movie to watch-but entertaining.

I'm going to vote early on the way home today. I've been procrastinating. Not because I don't know who I'm voting for or that I don't think it's very important, it's just that I've been lazy about it. I can't wait to get my "I voted" sticker. If everybody who is eligible would go get their "I voted" sticker, this country would be very different. I think P. Diddy does it best. Vote or die, people. Vote or die.

No comments: