Some things I learned last night:
1. My feet hurt after wearing my cute new boots all day
2. Shady Things are gooooooood
3. Apparently I'm not having children because the ring hanging from a strand of my hair didn't move...at all
4. I really enjoy being with old friends
5. Kaley's having 1 kid-a girl. The ring moved.
6. After 6 pm no one is at the office
7. It's nice to use the drive-up pharmacy, I'm just not sure if it's quicker
8. How to use my new phone
9. Amber's having 2 kids-a boy then a girl, or a girl then a boy-the ring wasn't consistent but moved a lot
10. The psychic that I went to almost a year ago was right about my job, just not much else.
11. Amber is really insensitive to the fact that the ring says I'm barren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment