I have definitely decided that I'm not cut out to be anyone's assistant. Although my official title has "assistant" in it, I'm not so and so's assistant. My duty in my position is help out on projects that are passed down to me and occasionally take on some of my own. Unlike other sorts of assistants, I don't work for certain people and manage them. I wouldn't last long at that. I can't babysit some adult that can't even put paper in the printer or make copies. I know that this is essentially their job, but I just couldn't do it. It's just not for me. I definitely couldn't handle doing their personal shit, oh hell no. I guess I'm from the new school-if your hands ain't broke-why the hell don't you do it? I'm busy. Maybe I shouldn't work with people anymore.
Thursday, October 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment