Ask any teacher and the beginning and end of the year suck. It really does. It's a lot of work. And you're tired.
This year's class is going to be fun. Assuming I can get them to stop rolling on the floor and crawling under the desks. Okay, that's only two of them. But it feels like 20 when you're trying to set the tone of the classroom. Pretty sure I don't want the tone of this year set to "shit show" thankyouverymuch.
Funny story. Today I was saying goodbye to 2 of my favorite kids today at school. Yes, I was there on Sunday. And yes, they were there on a Sunday. I said, "Bye y'all!" and one of them without skipping a beat went "Bye yooooooouuu!" Not sure if it was his way of saying y'all or if it was just you. But it was cute.
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment