Here's a video about my school. These kids and people are amazing. I am so lucky to be part of it.
Alison Bixby Stone School
Monday, October 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who: Lacey
What: aspiring world traveler; currently teaching
Where: Zamorano, Honduras
When: 20 + 11
Why: Why not?
4 comments:
Lace, That video is amazing!!!! I am so proud of you and all you are doing for these kiddos. They need someone as wonderful as you in their lives. Love and miss you bunches!
Isn't it? They did a good job on it. I remember watching it at the job fair...and now I know most of those kids. This school makes me love teaching again. :)
Lacey,
I am so happy that you are happy!! Big hugs to you sister-friend!
xoxo
so glad to know that there is a renewed love of teaching out there somewhere. Lord knows I have days where I wonder why I even bothered going to school to become a teacher. You inspire me!!!
Post a Comment