Today I looked over at my bookcase while on the phone with Angela. I saw some kind of foreign object on the second to the bottom shelf. At first I thought it was a shell. Inner thoughts: "Yeah, it's a shell. I don't remember that shell, though. No, it's a rock! It looks like a mushy rock. WTH? I better go touch it to see what's going on here." Upon further investigation I discovered that it was a bite of donut. A BITE OF DONUT!! We had some donuts from the garage sale on Saturday left over. I may have been eating one (or at least part of one) on Monday and gotten distracted or something. Guys, this donut may have even been from Saturday. I don't remember. I did eat part of a donut on Saturday then decided I didn't want the rest. And where do you put donuts when you don't want them? That's right. On the bookcase. Yet another possibility is that I'm sleepwalking again. Whatever the case may be I think it's safe to say that I got a lot going on here. Ha!
One of these things is not like the other.
1 comment:
Haha :)
Post a Comment