Monday, April 19, 2010

Softball Wednesdays (on Monday!)

Ha! Ok. So I didn't update and I'm sure all of my readers are dying to know how we fared last Wednesday. Hee hee.

Well, there were no home runs and it wasn't quite a nail biter. It wasn't exactly a win either. That's ok. We'll get 'em this week! Perhaps. Or not. We're just there for the fresh air and exercise. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Not that we're losers, just that we have yet to win a game. No biggie.

On a totally unrelated note...today we had off from school. It was one of those days built in for bad weather. It was awesome. Soooo nice to have a day where no one else is off. But you would be surprised how many people are out during the day. The car dealership was bumping with excitement this morning. And we weren't the only patrons at the movies. This leads me to the question: What do all these people do?? Everyone can't be teachers. What are their jobs?? Are they self employed?? Just ponder that. Let me know if you figure it out.

No comments: