Tuesday, March 30, 2010
And for my next trick...
I will teach the girls in my class to make friendship bracelets. Partly because I think it's a lost art, really. I mean what do kids do with their time these days?? How do they know who their friends are?? And partly because we all need to become better friends to each other. You know how girls can be, and it already starts in elementary you guys!! So hopefully the 6 girls I have will spend the last weeks of school enjoying each other. And let's face it, hopefully I will enjoy them more too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this! What a marvelous idea. I haven't thought about friendship bracelets in soo long...
I always have one on. So I thought it would be fun!! We can totally make one on Friday. LOL!
Post a Comment