Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Do not, under any circumstance, sneak to see your presents!!
This time of the year is about family, friends and good times. Oh, and don't forget the presents. I love to be surprised. I don't understand why people wouldn't want to be surprised about their gifts!! Please, and I speak from experience on this, don't go looking for your presents. It will only end up with disappointment, and no one is that great of an actor. One year I accidentally (at least I remember it being an accident!) found a Dallas Cowboys jacket that I really wanted. As soon as I found it I was bummed out. No more surprise for me. So, my tip is to wait it out. I mean really, how many surprises are there anymore?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm 100% with you on that. Good tip. I love surprises! Merry Christmas Lacey :)
Right? Surprises rock. Merry Christmas to you and yours too, Lori!
Post a Comment