Sunday, December 06, 2009

B-day karaoke continued...ha ha!

Today we went to see Mama, where she proceeded to cry after we told her it was my birthday. Then she asked, "Now, listen. When am I getting out of here?" a couple of times during the visit. Like we were planning a prison break and she half expected to find a knife in the cake. Except we didn't bring any cake.

Then it was off to Hyde Park Grill and opening of presents. And guess what? I got a karaoke machine. Check out the awesome pictures.

Cody is the sound guy.

Dad isn't really into karaoke, but it was right up Mom's alley. Now all we need is some Patsy Cline and she's set.

My precious family.

I am so lucky to have such a great family and friends. I really am blessed to have so many awesome people and so much love in my life. Smile.

2 comments:

Justin, Kris, and Bowen said...

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!! :) Hope it was a great one.

LoriLyn said...

So much karaoke-ing! Your mom singin' it in that chair-so cute!