One trick was named "Ridiculous Trick". She got her name for her uncanny ability to point out the ridiculousness of situations or behavior. When the two other tricks got so freaked about an animal that grazed their campsite, swearing it was walking on two legs (maybe the chupacabra?!) do you know what she said? You guessed it! "Ya'll are ridiculous!!".
The second trick was named "Boss Trick". She got this name by being able to "handle it". Anything that comes her way, she's right on top of that Rose! She's the trick you go to when you want to get shit done. She was in charge of the drinks on their camping trip. She's also in charge of the social committee at her school.
The third trick was named "Thriller Trick". She got her name because she loved Michael Jackson. Some would say that she may have even had a crush on him when she was little. She knows the Thriller dance and will perform it if you ask. She has also been known to practice her moonwalk in her kitchen.
These three tricks had a great time camping. There were drinks, dancing (thriller and the jive!), and lots of laughs. And they lived happily ever after...
Love ya tricks!!
5 comments:
I like this story! Glad you tricks had fun!
Sounds like so much fun!! :)
We did have fun. Some much needed relaxation and napping!
Man, I miss camping with you gals!! Who am I? M.I.A. trick? Wish I was there with y'all!!!!
Girl, I think you'd be "free spirit" trick. I just adore that about you. And your positivity. :)
Post a Comment