Today is my mom's birthday. Happy b-day mom!! First we headed to Cracker Barrel for some chicken fried steaks, then to Wal-Mart for some Paula Deen cookware, y'all, and then went home to enjoy each other's company. Here are just a few of the things I adore about that little lady:
1. The accent, it's awesome.
2. Everything I have ever done, she has been involved in. From piano lessons to softball to band.
3. The way she cares for her mom. I know it's not easy.
4. How she always waited until after my birthday to put up Christmas decorations. I always had my day, then Christmas.
5. She's the only other person I know that I can share shoes with.
When Cody and I were little we HATED to go shopping. My mom would drag us to Weiner's for some clothes shopping. Remember Weiner's? Anyways, we had to entertain ourselves. Kids are so good at that. So, we would hide from her in the middle of the circular clothes racks. We would run in and out, chase each other and hide. I know what you're thinking...'Where can I find this Weiner's store?' You're out of luck--they're not around anymore. My mom would get soooo embarrassed. Hee hee. She still brings it up to this day. Today at Wal-Mart we were tempted to hide from her but we couldn't find any racks tall enough. Love ya mom!!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mama Linda! I love that lady!!!! xoxo
It doesn't get much better than her! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment