My new favorite thing to do? I'm glad you asked. Like to hear it? Here it goes: Get in my night-nights and read a book with my fancy ass book light (Lori knows what I'm talking about!). That's it. Nothing crazy. Just my night-nights, a book, my night guard and said book light. It's like, duh! How did I ever read before this book light? Like I actually had the overhead light on? When you're done, you just turn off the light and set your book down. Or if you're me, you stick the book/book light combo under your pillow only to be discovered in the wee hours of the morning. If you like to read, know how to read, or find yourself reading at night with an overhead spotlight on, get yourself one!
Neat-o.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It has truly changed your life, hasn't it? I'm so glad!! :)
P.S. What are you reading these days??
Yes, and you?? I'm reading a book called "Now and Then". It's okay--almost done with it. Then it's on to another Paul Coelho book (he wrote The Alchemist)--The Fifth Mountain. What you reading?
Post a Comment