Sometimes I think that my bank might judge me. They do see all the transactions fit to print. And this is what I think they're saying, "Really Lacey? McDonald's? Even after all that work you put in at boot camp? Not to mention the amount you pay for it! You know we know how much you pay. Have you no self control lady?????"
To my bank I say this, "You don't know me. Step off."
Okay, maybe I'm being a little paranoid. I am judging me. I know I shouldn't be eating McDonald's.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think they judge you. I DO think we should play tennis again sometime soon. Is your arm feeling better yet?
Ha! Well, my arm hurts when I throw. So I've been trying to take it easy. Have softball tomorrow--I'll let you know girl!
Post a Comment