Saving that turtle on the way to our softball game must have set some good things in motion. Boys and girls--we won our second game in a row. I believe that's what they call a winning streak. Only one more game next week, then the end-of-the-season-tournament-but-not-sure-how-you-play-a-tournament-on-Tuesday-night-but-whatever games.
Yes, I made Desiree pull a driver switch in the middle of the road so we could save a little turtle that was trying to cross the street. As I picked him up, I think he hissed at me! I set him way back away from the street and pointed him in the direction of the open field, not the concrete suicide mission. Let's hope he stayed the course and didn't decide to go for it again.
PS-Turtles are heavier than they look
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Truly? Who would have known? Congrats on the winning streak :)
Thanks! Still waiting for "Lori vs. food"...
Post a Comment