And so it begins. Boot camp, that is. Today was our first day. I figured that a trainer that's coming to my school, for 3 days a week, with my friends also working out wasn't a bad deal. I need a jump start to get me motivated. It wasn't too bad, but tomorrow will be "real" boot camp. Apparently today was more like a warm up. We did baseline assessments (that's teacher talk) to see just how out of shape we are. Ha! We had 3 minutes to complete each task and see how we roll. Here's how I stack up: sit ups (the real ones!)-30, squats-80, push-ups (the girl ones!)-16. Not bad for a day's work. Or whatever. It's obvious all my strength is in my legs. I plan to use that to my advantage, not sure how yet. I'll keep you posted.
Anyways, should be very interesting!! It was fun, good to get away from work (even if it is only to the gym at our school) and be with some good peeps. Looking forward to tomorrow, even though we have a 6:30 game. By the way, this is not our best time slot. That-game-we-shall-never-speak-of-again happened at that time slot. Maybe boot camp will be our answer--loosen us up, ya know? We shall see. I'll keep you posted on that too. Unless it's bad, in which case I'll skim over the score part and look away if you ask too many details.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Boot camp? You crazy lady! See you in 3 days for the Wheelchair Boys!!
Wheelchair boys! Lol. Literally. Can't wait!!
Post a Comment