Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Six more days...

with the precious little 3rd graders. By this point in the year we are like family. And you know how family can sometimes get on your nerves? Yeah. That's what's happening now. We still love each other, but if I have to hear one more "...he's looking at me!" or "I was just..." and "...it's not mine!"--to which I reply "I don't care whose it is, just somebody pick it up!" I am going to scream. Today their homework was: Go home tonight and grow up. No more baby talk or whining at school tomorrow. It might sound mean, but they know I love 'em and they get my humor.

PS--Much better year than last year! I remembered why I wanted to teach. I love these kids with my whole heart. Each and every one. And you know who else rocks? The Monkeys.

3 comments:

LoriLyn said...

We must celebrate making it through another year. Call me!

lacey said...

Yes, Lori! It's time to celebrate!!

Chaya said...

OMG, right? I am counting it down girls!!!!