Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Feel the love
So I just got home from the 5th grade graduation. My former 4th graders at my former school graduated tonight and are off to 6th grade next year! I have to say that I didn't really know what to expect. I mean, I left the school. Kind of thought that the kids would forget about me. Needless to say they were all as sweet as I remembered and welcomed me back with open arms. Didn't realize how much I missed them! They are all so grown up and taller than me! I also saw a student from my very first class of Monkeys. She's going into 8th grade. Makes me feel old! Now I know what people mean by that. Like I'm not aging at all, but everyone around me seems to be getting older! Anyway. Just wanted to give a little shout out (not really, I'm hoping none of them read this blog!!) to the Monkeys from last year. Good luck next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you came :)
Me too Lori! I do miss you guys. Glad I could come and celebrate with all of you.
I'm so glad you graced TG with your shining roadrunner self!!! Beep Beep! (that last part was from Amy!)
P.S. You know what else rocks?
Answer: YOU (and the gem show)
Post a Comment