Thursday, April 30, 2009

La vida loca

Happy (early) cinco de mayo everyone!

Ok, so it's still April (happy b-day amber!), but I wanted to post!

Tomorrow we are off to go camping. We are hoping for good weather, strong drinks, comfortable chairs, and lots of relaxation. And perhaps some dancing. I am also thinking that hilarity will ensue.

Since it will be our second annual cinco de mayo camping trip, Chaya and I have prepared another little surprise for Anne Marie and Amy. Let's just say our last surprise included travel sized bottles of (adult) beverages, candy, and glow sticks all in the form of a donkey pinata. We were a big hit at the camp site. And donkey later turned up hanging in our tent. An apparent suicide.

Stay tuned to check out the surprise. Know you can't wait...

3 comments:

Chaya said...

OMG! Our surprise ROCKS!!!!!!!!

LoriLyn said...

I will be awaiting the suprise news. Sounds like your campouts ROCK!

Kris said...

I want to know the surprise!!!! I am sure yall are having a superb time, and at least its not raining on you this year!