Tuesday, April 21, 2009

And I totally teach the writing process...

I am proud to say that the website FatPassport.com is up and running! I wrote a few articles for the site on travelling to Peru and Mexico as well as some other places in the US. Check it out! In case you want to learn all about me-click the link on the bottom of the page that says "Our Travel Experts" and I'm about halfway down the page.
FatPassport

5 comments:

Chaya said...

OMG!!! Could you be any more awesome?!?

Lacey said...

OMG. I'll try. Love ya sister!

Bob Thomas said...

Hi Lacey!

Thanks for the pointer to FatPassport, and thanks again for all your help!

Bob

LoriLyn said...

You're famous! And, you rock!!

Kelli said...

How awesome is that?!?!?!!? I am so excited for you!! Wish I could afford to go on some of your travels with you.