Yup. That's it. My life has taken a drastic turn. A good turn, as far as I can tell.
Today was a great day (there have been many questionable days). I like my kids. I'm really starting to get to know them as people. It's great-they are so funny sometimes. Like little adults.
The beginning of the week is so smooth. Fridays are another story. I'm trying to get into the groove. It's been so tough. There have been tears. There has been laughter. There has been sleep apnea. There have been trainings out the ass. I'm doing the best I can, but half the time I feel like I'm in way over my head here.
On another note, the duplex is almost done and ready for us to move in. We have carpet. We have furniture (not without a confrontation with both The Roomstore and Lacks). Blinds are up...sort of. Now I have to find some time to pack-yeah right.
Things are good. I didn't feel that way the other day, but things are looking up. Cheers!
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment