Lots of things happening around here. We're in the middle of an extreme home makeover on my grandmother's duplex so that my brother and I can move in. It's a major job. I'm also busy with school stuff trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing. I've started having nightmares about my class and how they are totally running wild and not listening to me. I'm also having nightmares about how I'm a cast member in the Real World Austin house. I only have a few more classes until I'm off in August and then I'll only go 3 times a month instead of 3 times a week. Things are hectic, but good. It's good to be alive in Austin, Texas.
PS-I won $500 at the bar last night. Can you believe it?
Have a safe trip Angela!
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment