Thursday, June 23, 2005

Winding down

Tomorrow is my last day of student teaching. Honestly, last week I thought I would welcome this day with open arms and celebrate (last week was rough-on top of being completely exhausted and confused, I had a horrible ear infection and felt like shit for most of the week). This week-whole other story. I've really grown attached to my students and am finally getting the hang of behavior management and teaching my lessons. I can now say with certainty that teaching is it for me. I have had a great class of 4th graders and it was such a wonderful experience. It's amazing how much you can learn in such a short amount of time when you're just thrown into a classroom. That's really the only way to learn this stuff. Tomorrow will be sad for me. But, next year I'll have my own class for the whole year. Oh, the things I will learn next year!

PS-Spurs-please bring your A game.

No comments: