Tuesday, January 25, 2005
The thing is, I really don't care.
This morning I was late to work. I'm late a lot, but it's not like it matters. (Late to me is sometime between 7:30 and 8:00. Today I got here at 8:10) I'm always here before my whole department. I like it that way. I get here when it's quiet. I always work my 8 hours too. But today, I heard the alarm go off, and thought-I ain't havin' it-and turned it off instead of snoozing. Oops. It could have been a lot worse. Somehow, on my own, I got up at 7:03. In all seriousness, I am capable of coming in at 1 p.m. and saying I overslept. It could happen. I'm a night person. I can sleep late. It's one of my best attributes. This job has me a little off, but I'm sure if I was given a week, I could be back in my best sleeping late form.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment