This time next year, I'll be an elementary school teacher. Are you shocked? That is if I finish the program, pass the tests, find a job, and clean up my mouth. Last night I had my second orientation for the alternative teaching certification program. Tomorrow I start my online classes that will last until March 8. Really, I thought these online courses would be cake, but they're not. I don't even like cake anyway. It's really starting to feel like school again. I'm not so sure I like this part. I've met some really cool people though, and my teacher seems genuinely nice and seems like she would come help me fix a flat tire if I ever needed her to. That's a good quality.
RW update:
I can see the house from our building. We're bringing binoculars soon. Yesterday a friend and I walked by the house and the "crew" (I guess) just gave us ugly looks. So, while walking away, I turned around and gave them the old two finger flick off and yelled "Welcome to Austin, you bastards".
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment