Monday, January 10, 2005

Go to hell Monday!

Mondays suck. That's all there is to it. I'm sure we can all agree on that.

Some accomplishments over the weekend:

*Made 2 scarves (neither one is long enough to wear, but I did it!)
*Found the Real World house-it's alright. It must be bad ass on the inside. It's 2 blocks away from my work. I'm so gonna stalk them. (Yes, my life is so uneventful that we actually sought out the house. Plus, I'm a RW/RR whore.) If I had my CAMERA PHONE, I would have posted a pic. Thanks, T-Mobile, for screwing up my life.
*Got a haircut that didn't cost $10
*Watched the entire first season of Sex and the City. In one sitting. I'm not sure, but I think we should be embarrassed about that. That's 6 hours of tv. Goooood lawd!
*Worked out

I was somewhat productive, you see.


Notable conversation-Women's lib at its finest:

Lacey: Can girls be bastards?
Chaya: Girls can be whatever they want.

No comments: