Monday, December 13, 2004

NSF

Apparently I have a problem. I only have $10.31 left from being paid on FRIDAY. It's only Monday, people. This $10.31 has to last until December 23. Why do I do this? I still have to find shoes for the Holiday party this weekend. Looks like my Discover card will be making an appearance really soon. We haven't seen it in awhile. It should be a nice reunion.

Recap of the weekend:
This weekend's Ice Bats game was great. They actually won! There was a fight right in front of us. I tried to get an action shot-but my camera was too slow.

I got some George Strait tickets-ok seats I think. I was 6th in line at HEB. There were quite a lot of people there. Some people in line were getting all pissed and ghetto on HEB's ass. Some people thought we were standing in line for free food. I didn't tell them different. I also saw Santa there.

My mom got a new convertible. This is a big deal because just Saturday she was driving a minivan. Yes, a minivan. Not to mention that this minivan was not even purchased until my brother and I were in college and moved out of the house. We were all scratching our heads on that one. But it was comfortable on the few trips we took together. My mom now has the nicest car in the family. Go Mom! My parents also got digital cable after we moved out. No fair!

Trail of Lights Extravaganza! Oh my god the people! And the bus with the special people that was on the trail with all the other people. I'm amazed no one got run over. It took us about an hour to park because we got stuck in a parking lot with only 1 way in. And this way was blocked with people trying to get to this exit that didn't even exist. We had to practice a little traffic control to get the fuck out. We physically went to the cars behind us and told them there was no way out. It was insane. I think the city owes us a few bucks for that one. On the trail there were "oooohs" and "aaaaaahhhs" sprinkled with God damnits, shit, fuck, and I hate this. It was fun.

Sunday night was topped off by delirium at Applebee's along with Dos Equis and dessert. Yum!

I did NOT want to come to work today. I was almost depressed last night and had I not taken off last Monday I so would have called in. I've decided that I want to dub pornos for $60 an hour. Anyone know how I can get the ball rolling on that one?

No comments: