On my lunch hour I purchased a sparkly, sequined scarf from the Gap. Yeah baby. It is cu-ute. I'm sure you've seen it on all the SJP commercials. The guy that rung me up said that I was actually one of the few people who bought this. I was surprised. I think it's cool, flashy, but cool.
I'd like to take a minute to apologize to all of the people that had the misfortune of running into us on Saturday night. Sorry we talked your ears off-loudly, sorry we badmouthed Republicans (there are a lot of them on 4th street!), and please excuse the dancing. We were drunk on life and Nicotinas (huh?). Props to our girl for getting us home. That's love yo.
Oh yeah-Alexander-looooooong mooooovieeeeee. Cute boys, though.
I hope everyone had a great holiday. I'm ready for Christmas and New Year's! Bring it.
Monday, November 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment