Um yeah, when I have a stack of filing it's really helpful if you label each page with the word filing. That was a close one, I almost had it shredded.
I am the rsvp girl for our client Holiday Reception. I am getting all of these calls from clients and they're all so nice and sweet and professional and I wonder if they know that I have no idea what's going on most of the time.
I finally found the message I lost on the damn phonemail.
Last night I found out that I have been accepted into an alternative certification program to teach. I am well on my way to teaching the future and having the summers off. Woo hoo!
We are so lucky to have hot chocolate with marshmallows at work. Some people don't even have hot chocolate, much less marshmallows.
Angela's back in TEXAS!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment