Saturday, December 17, 2011

Vacation!

We have 3 weeks off at Christmas. How lucky are we? I know, right. Just thought I'd share some of the things I'll miss from Honduras while on vacation.

1. Kid hugs. Is there anything better?
2. Weekend breakfast. It's amazing how a tortilla filled with potatoes, bell peppers, tomatoes, cheese and eggs never gets old.
3. Espresso (Only to be replaced by Starbucks, but here my fancy coffee costs just $1.)
4. Reggaeton. I did however; find the reggaeton channel on my parents' tv at home.
5. My roommates. They rock. Nuff said.
6. My fierce workout schedule. Ok, not really gonna miss it, but I have to stay motivated somehow.
7. The slow pace of my Zamo life and how everything is so simple and complicated all at the same time.
8. Our truck.
9. Espanol. Last summer when I came home and had to go through Immigration I felt like I had regressed a year. I didn't understand one word the lady said. Ha!
10. "Tu Bandera"-The Honduran national anthem we sing every Monday.

Yay for going home!

1 comment:

Kel said...

So excited to see your sweet face!!!!! Is it Tuesday yet???