So the last two days have been pretty unbearable with just how sore I am from boot camp (although our drill sergeant, ahem-trainer Anne, doesn't like to call it boot camp). I mean I have been sore before. Actually I'm sore almost everyday. Between boot camp and softball, this body is taking a beating. But the last two days have been brutal. My aching quads and butt are keeping me from moving around at any speed other than 80-year-old. I literally say "Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygod." every time I get up. You know it's bad when you use children as objects to push off of so you can stand upright. I have also decided that eating and drinking once I'm already sitting down just aren't worth it. First there's the getting up, then the walking, then the sitting back down. So not gonna happen. It has also affected my sleeping habits. Like, once I commit to a position, that's it. There is no rolling over, flipping or stretching.
I'm planning to go walking in a little bit. Partly because I just had a breakfast taco and coke, partly because I won't have boot camp for one whole week, and partly because I'm hoping some of these muscles will have no choice but to loosen up. I also have a massage later today, not sure if it's a good or bad thing. Hope the therapist doesn't offend easily. I plan to use the Lord's name in vain plenty of times. Oh. My. God.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope that massage is the cure. Sounds awful!
Post a Comment