Thursday, October 15, 2009
And now...
I wait. I have placed in the mailbox my signed contract stating that I won't break an international teaching contract-or pay loads of money, along with my fee for my application to teach abroad. Now I just wait. I'm sure the offers will be rolling in. I am so excited for the opportunity and really have no idea what's going to happen. Ready for the adventure...or at least for the check to clear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my goodness!! Change of heart? I guess they liked your description of yourself!
I am so, so proud of you!! You will be so DELERIOUSLY HAPPY living an adventurous, exciting and out of the box life!!!!
Yes, Kris. Change of heart. Giving abroad a chance. Hoping that it's completely different!
Chaya--thanks for all your kind words and positivity. You're a great friend!!
Post a Comment