than a Britney Spears concert. Seriously. My new life involves me changing clothes lots of times and getting sweaty. This is how I roll now. And, I got to say, I love it! Started boot camp at school three weeks ago. Three days a week I get to work out with my friends after school--AT MY WORK!! So, there's no excuse. Then, on Tuesdays we have softball. Now on Wednesdays we also have softball in another league. So I go to work in my "business casual" outfit, change into my "sweat your ass off in the gym outfit", then on Tuesdays change again into my "team uniform", and of course when I get home change into my "night nights". I always wanted to be active and not necessarily just "work out". Mission accomplished. Now if this damn work thing didn't get in the way!! Also, I am already seeing progress. I'm less winded while running the bases and can squat a little lower while playing in the field. Yes, squatting a little lower will come in handy. Not sure just yet how.
PS--we lost our game tonight. Next week starts tournament play. Everybody gets to play in the tournament and it's double elimination. Stay tuned folks!!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment