Saturday, August 22, 2009

Aruba, Jamaica oooh I want to take you...

As I'm watching an awesome episode of "Full House", texting Lori about how Jesse and the Rippers are in Japan singing "Forever", I'm reminded that we are going to see the Beach Boys in September. I can't even tell you how excited we are! After we bought our tickets we had to YouTube the episode when Uncle Jesse plays with the Boys. It was awesome to relive it. The Beach Boys rock! Cody is a little worried they may come out...and be in wheelchairs. Let's hope not! But I'm sure they'll bring it, even in the wheelchairs.

I can remember being in elementary school, in the top bunk of our bunk bed, with my grey jambox, listening to hours of tapes of the Beach Boys. Such simpler times!

To show my love of the Beach Boys, I thought I'd post a picture of our cat, Kokomo. Yes, I named her Kokomo. The song was veeeery popular when she was born.

1 comment:

LoriLyn said...

1)I love that we were both watching full house this morning...how cool are we??
2)I was just talking today about how we are going to that concert and how I excited I am!
3) I was literally laughing out loud about the wheelchairs. That's halarious...but I pray it isn't true!