We had to get ponchos. Right after that, you know what happened? It stopped raining. But luckily for us it rained again later. Ponchos are expensive. Apparently that plastic is hard to come by or something. I'd hate to think that Disney is jacking up the price of something to make a buck.
Here we are trying to get that big ball in the picture. Didn't work.
Here we are again trying to get that big ball in the picture. Didn't work again.
Here we are finally in front of the ball.

Whootsie! The ride broke down
Here we are in space.
Here we are under the sea.
Drinking French wine in France. Great way to pass the time while the storm passes. This was pre-poncho.
Poncho Villa! Here we are in our awesome ponchos. I was happy. Chaya was sad we had to finally give in and get them.
Throwing up the "VM" for "Viva Mexico" on the lame Mexican boat ride.
2 comments:
I am jealous of your Disney Adventures...and I especially like where you finally made it in the picture in front of the ball :)
Post a Comment