Tuesday, June 14, 2005
A little update
Today was my second day of student teaching. I am exhausted. I have worked more on my one lesson plan than I worked at my old job during one whole week. Throughout the day there is no down time. That's the hard part. It's constant. There is no sitting at my desk writing on my blog. No, no. Today I was responsible for picking up my 4th graders and dropping them off throughout the day. I didn't lose any of them and they didn't kill each other. It was a success. Although one boy did ask me if I was deaf. I was all "Excuuuuuuse me!(in my best teacher voice) That's inappropriate". Behavior management is definitely tough. Tomorrow I'm teaching my first lesson and I will be observed. It's on cause and effect-so if anyone is having trouble with this, I'm your girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment