1. It seems like when I had a job, I had more time to post. Now that's ironic.
2. Looking for a job is a job.
3. In order to get my teaching certificate, I had to order a fingerprint kit to make sure I don't have the crazies. Doesn't that make you feel better about public schools?
4. Went to San Antonio last night to see Kenny Chesney. No, we didn't see Renee. He didn't even talk about it, just kind of jokingly pointed to his wedding band during one song about marriage. He did put on a good show and he really is hot. Cracker Ass Cracker (Uncle Kracker) and Gretchen Wilson opened for him. They were pretty good too. She can sing. It rained. We had seats on the lawn.
5. Saw one of my childhood friends get married on Saturday. It was bittersweet. We're really not friends anymore, we haven't been since middle school. Our families were so close back in the day that of course we were all invited. The actual ceremony was 20 minutes. Now that's what I'm talking about.
6. I'm starting to get nervous about teaching.
7. I think I need a new workout regime. This shit isn't working.
Monday, May 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment