It’s been almost a week since I’ve had a job. I would be lying if I said I didn’t feel a little worthless. I’m trying to suppress those feelings. I have been busy, though. School starts Tuesday and it’s going to be pretty intense. I don’t necessarily want to start a brand new job at the beginning of school, so I’m not trying really hard to find a new job. Soon I’ll be collecting unemployment. I figured that the state could pay me for a change. I plan to ride that pony till it kicks me off. The good thing is that I have lots of time on my hands. I have plenty of time to work out and concentrate on my school. I should be one skinny, smart bitch.
Last Thursday, I visited Chaya’s school and my mom’s school on Friday. Whoa. Let’s just say that on Friday night, I slept for approximately 12 hours. Teaching is hard work. I was just observing and I was exhausted. It’s very draining. Everyone that I observed did such a great job. I hope that I can handle it. It scared me a little bit. Kids are funny, though. And sweet. I’m also starting to get excited about teaching. I just hope I’m good at it. Ok, enough self-doubt.
A week from tomorrow my brother is going to Hawaii. Hawaii. My little brother. His own vacation. Whaaa??? He’s turning 23. I’m very excited for him. I expect some badass souvenirs.
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment